Institute Rules and Regulations
Regulation and Student Conduct
- Student should respect themselves and teachers/faculties.
- Students enrolled with Institute of Industrial Fire and safety Engineering are expected to conduct themselves properly at all Places
- We expect student to observe standards of behavior and integrity that will reflect favorably upon them, their families, friends and the Institute.
- They are expected to abide by the laws of the city, state, and nation, and by all rules and regulations of the Institute.
- All students are responsible to the Principal for their conduct in the Institute premises and in public.
- Smoking, chewing of tobacco and other such elements are strictly prohibited.
- Students should form a habit of looking into the notices on the notice board on a daily basis without fail.
- Students should take particular care to be punctual. Students who are late would not be allowed in the class.
- Regularity is of utmost importance and thus absence at even a single lecture will be considered as absence for the class for that complete day.
- The Principal is competent to condone deficiency in attendance as per the rules.
- All tests, theory and practical examinations are compulsory and each student has to appear for these examinations.
- The candidates should have carried out the project work/ term work prescribed for the course to the satisfaction of the Principal and should be certified as fit for appearing for the examination.
- Students will have to pay for the replacement or repair of the Institute property lost or damaged by them through carelessness or improper use.
- The Institute authorities cannot hold themselves responsible or liable for any loss of belongings of the students.
- Student should Informed in writing if any change in address of the students with immediate effect to concern admin department /office.
- Insubordination and rude language or conduct is a sufficient reason for the dismissal of the students. Students must remember that respect is the reciprocal of respect.
- Students should not participate in any political or antisocial activities; otherwise He/she will be liable to be expelled from the Institute.
- Student should help in maintaining the building and the campus clean and tidy.
These Project and practical may involves physical contribution. Students are advised to take maximum care while performing these live project and practical. Those students who are not feeling well physically at that time should not perform these practical and should inform the Instructor/ Faculty and academic department accordingly. Students are supposed to follow all the instructions verbatim. Institute will not be responsible for any loss of life or any kind of injury to the students.
A Student may be dismissed from Institute on the following grounds:
- Non payment of fees.
- Consistent poor performance.
- Persistent in-discipline.
- Poor attendance and leave without prior permission.
- Improper dress code.
Dress code and Class Attendance
Student should have attended at least 80% of each theory and practical classes failing which he will be barred from the examination. Institute of industrial fire and safety engineering believes in the principle that regular and punctual class attendance is essential to the students’ optimum scholastic achievement. An absence, excused or unexcused, does not relieve the student of any cause requirement. Regular class attendance is a student’s obligation, and a student is responsible for all the work, including tests and written work, of all class meetings.
Regularity in attendance is necessary to success in Institute work. Excessive unexcused absences may result in withdrawing a student from class. The student should arrange with the course instructor in advance for all predictable absences. Absences due to illness and conditions beyond the student’s control should be reported upon the student’s return to class. Student should well dressed all places, uniform and ID card is must during the industrial visit and project (self learning)
Indebtedness to the Institute
No certificate or transcript of a record will be issued to a student who has not made a satisfactory settlement with the cashier for all indebtedness to the Institute. A student may not be permitted to attend classes, project work, practical or examinations after the due date of any unpaid obligation.
Change of Name and Address
It is the obligation of every student to notify the Institute office of any change in name or address. Failure to do so can cause serious delay in the handling of the student’s records and in notification of emergencies at home.
Any student who demonstrates an unwillingness to adjust to the rules and regulations that are prescribed or that may be prescribed to govern the students will be placed on probation, suspended or even expelled from the Institution. Each student is subject to official regulations governing student’s activities and students behavior. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of each student to adhere to the principles of honest with himself, fellow students, instructors, and the Institute in matters concerning his educational endeavors. Thus, a student should not falsely claim the work of another as one’s own, or misrepresent himself so that the measures of one’s academic performance do not reflect his own work or personal knowledge. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that a student has disregarded the regulations or student responsibilities, he may be disciplined. Such discipline may include suspension or dismissal.
Free insurance for student worth of One Lakh (Rs. 1,00,000)